Thank you for visiting Eden Physio’s website. Firstly we hope you and your family are safe.
Face to face Physiotherapy services are available at the clinic from Level 2. Telehealth video appointments are encouraged as the preferred delivery method for appointments. We recommend such appointments for those vulnerable clients, anyone with immune compromise or older patients.
Our Physio Board and the Ministry of Health have provided us with an extensive list of guidelines for operating in this environment. These are for your safety, our safety, and the safety of our client community. Some of the features to be aware of before we meet with you:
– We ask that if you have any illness symptoms, we cannot conduct a face to face appointment, please book a Telehealth consult. Screening will be at the time of the appointment, and prior to admission to the clinic.
– When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car until your Physio calls, we will greet you at the door to avoid you having to touch the door handle.
– We are staggering appointments to avoid cross over, and give your Physio time to clean and prepare the room for you.
– Your Physio will ask you to disclose who is in your bubble, and will record this in our notes, this is assist with contact tracing.
– We have been advised that PPE is not necessary. You can however request your Physio wears gloves or a mask, we will have these available. You are welcome to wear your own mask if you wish. Before and after each consultation your Physio will be thoroughly washing and sanitizing our hands. We will have sanitiser for you at the reception on arrival/departure.
– Lastly, please wear or carry with you appropriate clothing for your Physio to see and assess your injury. We cannot offer you shorts as we would have previously.
Thank you for supporting Eden Physio, we really appreciate you choosing us.
To arrange an appointment, please call (09) 846 0076, use our contact page on this site, or e-mail email@example.com.
The team here at Eden Physio wish you all the best, and hope you are safe in this testing time. Remember to exercise the body and mind. And most of all remember to be kind. We’re all in this together.
Well-trained and proficient experts
Effective techniques and methods
Enhanced and improved overall body performance
Proven treatment and training backed by science
Meet our Team
Eden Physio employs highly dedicated, well-trained physiotherapists who provide utmost care to our patients. Committed to help clients, our team encourage and motivate them, facilitate recovery and enable each one of them to stick to their regimen.